STROLLER + TANDEM SEAT + TANDEM ADAPTOR KIT
- The egg® stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
- The egg® has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology® tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
- The handlebar is fully adjustable with 5 different height positions, adjusted with a rotating barrel, all beautifully finished in hand stitched leatherette.
- The curved seat design is suitable from newborn up to 25kg when used as a single stroller and 15kg per seat when used as a tandem stroller. It incorporates 3 recline positions, reversible seat to be front and parent facing, 3 position hood and a beautifully finished leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar.
- The pivoting adjustable leg-rest allows you to easily support your child’s feet as they grow, and also incorporates a discreetly placed insect net underneath.
- Made out of soft, luxury fabrics, the egg® hood has a silent and smooth fold to 3 adjustable positions. The hood can also be moved to higher positions up the chassis if needed.
|Chassis with wheels||67 x 29 x 59cm|
|Chassis with Wheels Weight||9.70kg|
|Chassis with wheels and seat unit||106.5 x 59 x 88-98cm (variable handle height)|
|Chassis with wheels and seat unit Weight||13.5kg|
|Stroller without wheels||67 x 23 x 50cm|
|Seat (with canopy)||30cm x 27cm x 88cm Backrest length: 49cm|
|Seat (with canopy ) Weight||4.00kg|
|Front wheel diameter||18cm|
|Rear wheel diameter||26cm|
|Handle height||94 – 105cm|
- Several convenient pockets
- Includes padded changing mat
- Stylish magnetic “egg” Fastener
- Adjustable strap
- Shoulder pad on strap
- Dust bag included to keep clean when not in use